Cedar Sweep It's strange what desire will make foolish people do
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
He felt her stand up, heard her shake herself out. But he still faced the northeast, squinting into the distance, sniffing constantly. As far as he could tell, no one was coming, but with the smell of the entire pack on the wind, it would be hard to pick out one wolf's individual scent.

"There's a pack near, we should greet them right?"

Ulrich went still, then his eyes flicked towards Adylaide and he stared at her incredulously. "Absolutely not," he said firmly. "We don't know who they are or if they would be friendly toward us. We can't trust anyone out here. We don't even know where we are." He turned away from the pack and glanced around. "We should get moving. In the opposite direction. Put some distance between us and them. Let's go."

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's strange what desire will make foolish people do - by Ulrich - December 14, 2022, 08:58 PM