Cedar Sweep It's strange what desire will make foolish people do
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich was too on edge to think of a kinder way to phrase what he was thinking. Adylaide, for all of her three years, could be very naïve, and he needed her to understand him quickly and not wander off to meet strange wolves. "You are not royal any longer," he snapped. "Not out here, not to the wolves of these wilds. Your parents were murdered in cold blood and we do not know why or who did it. Someone may be looking for us--for you. Right now I am disinclined to trust the help or the resources from anyone, even an old packmate. I am certainly not going to ask strangers for help." He took a breath, trying to cool the fire in his blood. "We are on our own, my lady. I'm sorry."

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's strange what desire will make foolish people do - by Ulrich - December 14, 2022, 09:20 PM