Lion Head Mesa I can make your life a livin' hell
74 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The show had pleased Khaba enough that he proceeded to speak on the duties of Mazoi and what would be expected of Bayek while he worked within his role. Another wolf was mentioned – Jakoul – who would not be seen often but played the role of an elite warrior to the wolves of Akashingo. The earthy wolf nodded his head in understanding.

When Khaba mentioned that Bayek might be fortunate enough to be promoted to the same position, the Mazoi shook his head and smiled politely.

I have no intention of becoming Yaret or Jodai, for that matter. I will remain Mazoi until the Pharaoh is in need of a Medjay and then I will fill my rightful place.

Bayek understood that this might never happen. The Pharaoh appeared to be actively involved with the members of his kingdom, but this did not mean that he fulfilled promises or wishes. He was the ruler of those lands, and his matters were of greater importance than what the Medjay would be dealing with.

As Mazoi, I would be pleased to patrol or spar with you. Bayek saw no reason to decline the brutish wolf. The Pharaoh has asked that I teach Prince Makono certain things, however. My time will be divided between you. His duty was to the Pharaoh’s order first, so whatever Khaba had planned would take second seat to that. The Jodai seemed to understand this, though. He had spoken of the Pharaoh’s demands with importance. Bayek merely wanted the dark-furred man to understand what had been assigned to him.
Messages In This Thread
I can make your life a livin' hell - by Annorak - December 13, 2022, 01:51 PM
RE: I can make your life a livin' hell - by Bayek - December 13, 2022, 03:02 PM
RE: I can make your life a livin' hell - by Annorak - December 13, 2022, 03:17 PM
RE: I can make your life a livin' hell - by Bayek - December 13, 2022, 03:52 PM
RE: I can make your life a livin' hell - by Annorak - December 14, 2022, 11:20 PM
RE: I can make your life a livin' hell - by Bayek - December 21, 2022, 07:56 PM
RE: I can make your life a livin' hell - by Annorak - December 29, 2022, 11:39 PM
RE: I can make your life a livin' hell - by Bayek - January 15, 2023, 01:41 AM
RE: I can make your life a livin' hell - by Annorak - January 15, 2023, 03:28 PM
RE: I can make your life a livin' hell - by Bayek - January 15, 2023, 03:31 PM