Two Rivers Isle [M] What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich was both overjoyed and saddened at her excitement about staying. He felt terrible that she had been ripped from her home under such awful circumstances, that they had been wandering aimlessly ever since. It made him even more determined to create a new home here. Yes, we can stay, he said, quietly. The air was filled with the crunching, shuffling sound of his legs trudging through the snow, carving a path downhill. They would have to go up and down several more hills to get to the river ahead of them.

As he gave it more thought, he said, I don't know about making a den out here. These hills are too exposed. It would be colder out here, and more dangerous should we run into trouble. I feel keeping our den in the woods might be better. But we'll see once we explore more this area. He frowned in thought. We'll have to mark boundaries and... set up caches, although hunting will be more difficult in the winter. We'll need luck, though we seem to have been lucky so far.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you - by Ulrich - December 29, 2022, 08:21 PM