Two Rivers Isle [M] What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
The right thing to say to make a prince fall in love with you.

Ulrich latched onto those words suddenly, and stared at Adylaide without realizing he was doing it. He heard the rest of her words, but seemingly from far away. Feeling warm despite the freezing temperatures, he murmured, What do you say to a prince... to make him fall in love with you? His voice, unbeknownst to him, had gone deep and husky and suggestive. His head tilted to the side as he continued to stare at her, his eyes piercing and full of longing, though he did not realize that he felt such things. He did not even know what made him ask the question. All he knew was that he now needed her answer.

Would she speak sweet, innocent words? Or would they be seductive? Would she bat her eyelashes at him? He was intrigued.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you - by Ulrich - December 30, 2022, 08:16 PM