Two Rivers Isle [M] What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich came up out of the water with a huge gasp, water cascading down his head, and stumbled back away from the river's edge. He didn't notice Adylaide at first, as all he could focus on was the fact that his head was so cold that it felt like it was on fire. He hadn't heard her calling him either, since the rush of the water all around him when he'd dunked his head in had been so loud. But at least now he could think properly. He turned to see her looking so distraught that he was immediately on alert. What's wrong? he demanded, seriously, shaking the water from his head. All thoughts of what had just gone on between them vanished in his worry for her, as he had know idea that she'd thought she'd killed him just now.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [M] What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you - by Ulrich - December 30, 2022, 09:10 PM