Two Rivers Isle [M]What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich couldn't help but smile at her touch and leaned into her shoulder nudge. Did he feel conflicted about courting a woman he'd spent his whole life calling Princess and Goddess? Yes. Did that mean he didn't enjoy it? Of course not.

"Meet you in the middle, Ully," she said, and seemed so teasing about it that he almost wanted to make this a competition. It would be fun, maybe, to see who could mark more territory faster.

But this was a serious job, staking a claim to a territory, and they had to be methodical and be sure that there were no open spots along the borders. All right, he said, instead of voicing his silly idea, and turned and marched off through the trees, rubbing his body along them as he went, scratching at the dirt, and squatting to urinate occasionally.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way - by Ulrich - December 31, 2022, 05:13 PM