Two Rivers Isle [M]What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich smiled. Once again, Adylaide was admiring beauty where he had to admit he saw none. He could see the utility of this meadow, certainly. But beauty... Most of the time, stopping to smell the roses, so to speak, seemed beyond him. He did see the point. Well, if you like it, that's all that matters to me, he said, softly. I don't have a taste for berries myself, but they may attract prey here, which would be good. Although... they may also attract bears. Hopefully our scent would keep those creatures away.

Then she glared at him and snapped at him for reprimanding her. He stared at his paws, still smiling. May I not tease you, my lady? Is that not part of our courtship? Must you only tease me with your body, and not allow me to tease you with my words? He was referring, of course, to the day before, when she had pressed against him, nibbling and whining, and driven him mad with desire.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way - by Ulrich - December 31, 2022, 08:22 PM