Two Rivers Isle [M]What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
I've never tasted honey, Ulrich said, thoughtfully. As a soldier, I was not allowed treats, except on rare occasions, usually holidays. Your palette is probably much more refined than mine.

"And i like it when you tease, Ully. I always have."

Always, he murmured, staring ahead at nothing as he thought about that. Always is a very long time. He looked at her now, studied her face, stepped closer to her. May I... ask you... Why me? Why did you choose me, Adylaide? I was only ever your bodyguard. We were never destined for this. I know your role as princess always rubbed you the wrong way, but... surely the thought of marrying a prince was preferable to a lowly commoner like me? Back home, if we'd stayed, I would have had nothing to offer you. Here, now, it may be different, but you have... l-loved me for years. I just don't understand.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way - by Ulrich - December 31, 2022, 08:46 PM