Two Rivers Isle As you are now, ever again
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich grinned sheepishly and stared at his paws, surprised that she had caught his eye-roll. Sorry, he muttered.

“There is beauty in danger though, too, Ully.”

Yes, he thought to himself, looking at her again. And there is danger in beauty. He could not help but go through all that had transpired between them in the last weeks. How dangerously they had behaved toward one another, how flirtatious, how… He took a deep breath, nostrils flaring, eyes glinting, and shook himself.

She teased him, then, for finding it so difficult to say nice things, good things. I don’t know that it almost killed me, he rumbled, and felt himself grow warm at her touch, as she smoothed his brow beneath her muzzle. He hummed in satisfaction at her touch, however embarrassed it made him.

Clearing his throat, he said, Well, shall we mark this place off as explored for now? We should discover more about the isle if we can. If we’re going to live here, we should know its ins and outs.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
As you are now, ever again - by Adylaide - January 03, 2023, 09:32 PM
RE: As you are now, ever again - by Ulrich - January 03, 2023, 09:44 PM
RE: As you are now, ever again - by Adylaide - January 03, 2023, 09:50 PM
RE: As you are now, ever again - by Ulrich - January 03, 2023, 09:59 PM
RE: As you are now, ever again - by Adylaide - January 04, 2023, 07:54 AM
RE: As you are now, ever again - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 01:40 PM
RE: As you are now, ever again - by Adylaide - January 04, 2023, 04:41 PM
RE: As you are now, ever again - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 04:56 PM
RE: As you are now, ever again - by Adylaide - January 04, 2023, 05:07 PM
RE: As you are now, ever again - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 05:31 PM
RE: As you are now, ever again - by Adylaide - January 04, 2023, 05:45 PM