Shadewood outside the norm
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
:D

It had been many days since Ulrich had left the safety of the Isle. In truth, he did not see much reason for straying past the encircling arms of the rivers that bordered his home. It was safe there, and it was where Adylaide was. They had built up a few caches of food, although the caches were meager pickings. Still. The Isle offered safety, and all areas outside of it seemed risky to venture into.

However, there was something to be said for exploring the territories surrounding the Isle. He had to be sure there were no rival wolves setting up too near, nor any other dangers around. Here in this dark place were faint, old scents of wolves, but nothing fresh, and no tracks to follow. Except--for one. One scent, fresh. Wishing he had the numbers of the Isle with him, Ulrich traveled cautiously through the wood, praying to all the gods that whoever he found at the end of this scent trail would be friendly.

A flash of red through the trees! Hello! Ulrich called, confident but non-confrontational. The Isle had made him soft, but out here on his own, he had to put on the mask of the soldier again. Who is there?

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
outside the norm - by Goliad - January 05, 2023, 11:04 PM
RE: outside the norm - by Ulrich - January 05, 2023, 11:13 PM
RE: outside the norm - by Goliad - January 05, 2023, 11:18 PM
RE: outside the norm - by Ulrich - January 05, 2023, 11:25 PM
RE: outside the norm - by Goliad - January 05, 2023, 11:33 PM
RE: outside the norm - by Ulrich - January 05, 2023, 11:43 PM
RE: outside the norm - by Goliad - January 05, 2023, 11:48 PM
RE: outside the norm - by Ulrich - January 06, 2023, 12:00 AM
RE: outside the norm - by Goliad - January 06, 2023, 12:05 AM
RE: outside the norm - by Ulrich - January 06, 2023, 12:22 AM
RE: outside the norm - by Goliad - January 06, 2023, 12:49 AM