Shadewood outside the norm
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
I love Goliad already ;-;

The Sandsea... So Goliad was from a desert. At least, Ulrich assumed as much. He had never been to a desert himself, but he had heard of them, and he did not know where else would be called a Sandsea and be free of snow. They have... dunes in the desert, yes? he asked. Well... in the summer when the snow is gone, perhaps the rolling hills will remind you of the dunes? He wondered, though, whether a reminder of home would only make Goliad sad. It was only that he wished the man to feel he fit in.

Ah, a historian! Ulrich said, with feeling. I was only a soldier, myself, before, but our historians were treasured. I would not wish you to lose the stories of your home, and would love to hear them, but if you could put your talents to learning and remembering the history of the Isle, that would certainly be useful. We take all kinds. Of course... He trained a serious eye on the man now. You would be expected to hunt or fight if necessary, in times of great distress, but other than that, you would be free to pursue your interests, as long as you are doing something. He paused. Is that... does that sound reasonable? He could not help the sound of some small desperation in his voice. It had been only Adylaide and himself for weeks, and now that there were others, a small but growing pack, he could not help but wish for more and more to join. To become... family.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
outside the norm - by Goliad - January 05, 2023, 11:04 PM
RE: outside the norm - by Ulrich - January 05, 2023, 11:13 PM
RE: outside the norm - by Goliad - January 05, 2023, 11:18 PM
RE: outside the norm - by Ulrich - January 05, 2023, 11:25 PM
RE: outside the norm - by Goliad - January 05, 2023, 11:33 PM
RE: outside the norm - by Ulrich - January 05, 2023, 11:43 PM
RE: outside the norm - by Goliad - January 05, 2023, 11:48 PM
RE: outside the norm - by Ulrich - January 06, 2023, 12:00 AM
RE: outside the norm - by Goliad - January 06, 2023, 12:05 AM
RE: outside the norm - by Ulrich - January 06, 2023, 12:22 AM
RE: outside the norm - by Goliad - January 06, 2023, 12:49 AM