Blacktail Deer Plateau one will rise who is too evil
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
[size=x-small]Aww curly hair is adorable. My Little brother's hair gets super curly when it gets long. My kids do not have curls at least not that I have seen, but their hair is usually short, and Ryley hasn't grown enough yet to tell :D And I wasn't sure exactly what's going on with Houkie, so I tried to remain vague. I'm assuming that Atticus is in the background.[/size]

Blue willow Returned the greeting, only to look down at his next question. I do not know Lasher. He is often silent and working at fixing his mind in solitude. Blue still held fast to the hope that he would be okay. He still had a ways to go, this much she did know for certain. No one would come back after a head injury such as he had and be perfectly fine in days.

Blue sighed at his perfectly poised question and shook her head. I don't know how I am Lasher. I feel betrayed and let down and hopeless. I have never felt any of these feelings before and I find they leave a bitter taste in my mouth. And I do not know what I am hopeless about. And I find I am so very angry, so angry. I had been fine with Peregrine being selfish to me, but when he hurt you I find it really upset me far more than anything else. She bowed her head, she did not know how to explain that it upset her worse that Perry had treated Lasher so abhorrently when the dark male had been nothing but selfless with Perry. He had even stayed in the background as Fox and Perry affirmed their mateship, only to be thrust completely aside in the end. Even if it was his choice, it wasn't fair.
Messages In This Thread
one will rise who is too evil - by Lasher - October 07, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: one will rise who is too evil - by Blue Willow - October 08, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: one will rise who is too evil - by Lasher - October 09, 2014, 03:19 PM
RE: one will rise who is too evil - by Blue Willow - October 11, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: one will rise who is too evil - by Lasher - October 12, 2014, 07:41 PM
RE: one will rise who is too evil - by Blue Willow - October 13, 2014, 10:05 AM
RE: one will rise who is too evil - by Lasher - October 13, 2014, 03:08 PM
RE: one will rise who is too evil - by Blue Willow - October 13, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: one will rise who is too evil - by Lasher - October 13, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: one will rise who is too evil - by Blue Willow - October 13, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: one will rise who is too evil - by Lasher - October 17, 2014, 09:40 PM