Two Rivers Isle she's laughing so uncomfortably
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Possibly just a cameo. Ulrich is skippable.

Adylaide had beaten him to the border call. Half of him wanted to march up to her side and stand with her to greet the newcomer. He wanted to protect her. He wanted her safe and behind him, unseen by threats.

The other half of him found these kinds of thoughts disgusting and sexist. His wife was perfectly capable of speaking to strangers on their border. She was his co-leader, after all. She had to learn to do this, anyway. So, he slowed his approach and stayed somewhat hidden in the trees as she and the stranger conversed. He could hardly hear the stranger for the river going past, although it was slow and sluggish with ice. He would let this play out as it would and only step in if the stranger was violent. There was no need to be overbearing here.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
she's laughing so uncomfortably - by Skelle - January 17, 2023, 11:49 AM
RE: she's laughing so uncomfortably - by Adylaide - January 17, 2023, 11:57 AM
RE: she's laughing so uncomfortably - by Ulrich - January 17, 2023, 01:26 PM
RE: she's laughing so uncomfortably - by Skelle - January 18, 2023, 03:29 PM
RE: she's laughing so uncomfortably - by Adylaide - January 18, 2023, 05:49 PM
RE: she's laughing so uncomfortably - by Ulrich - January 24, 2023, 05:30 PM
RE: she's laughing so uncomfortably - by Skelle - January 24, 2023, 06:58 PM