Two Rivers Isle And now it's found us like I have found you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich breathed, trying to keep his breaths from releasing harshly. He closed his eyes, turned his head away, but his ears swiveled to listen to his wife. He was silent for a time afterwards, but eventually said, I am overwhelmed by the burden of being a pack leader, and now a father, at some point. Everything is resting upon my shoulders. It is... a lot. Possibly too much. I feel that if I make one wrong move, everything will come crashing down around me. It is my job to keep this pack afloat, and my job to protect the eventual pups. And I feel... strained. That is all.

There. Now he had said it so she would not feel he was keeping things from her. In future, please do not panic when I say I need space. I will always return to you, when my head is clearer. Please do not put words in my mouth, or assume that you are the problem. If you are the problem, I will tell you. But before I tell you anything, I need time away to gather my thoughts, or it all comes out in... overemotional gibberish. He gave a rueful smile, then, glancing at her, trying to break the tension.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
And now it's found us like I have found you - by Ulrich - January 17, 2023, 06:53 PM
RE: And now it's found us like I have found you - by Ulrich - January 24, 2023, 05:37 PM