Two Rivers Isle But you can't blame me for trying
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
A therapist, Ulrich repeated, cocking his head. He knew the term, but had never spoken to one himself. In his previous pack, going to a therapist was considered a weakness, especially for one such as himself, a soldier from birth. But nothing about his old pack was good or fair. Though he did not really know the first thing about therapy, he assumed automatically that it must be good if his old pack had scorned it. Helping others through their difficulties is what the Isle is all about, he said, and smiled again. Your talents will be welcome here. We seem to have become something of a sanctuary, taking in all kinds, so perhaps a therapist will fit in well, to help any newcomers who bring... old trauma with them.

Suddenly, he realized something, and thought it important to mention. There is one among us, Makan, who is mute. An injury to his throat rendered him unable to speak, but he gets by well enough through body language. I just thought I'd tell you ahead of time for whenever you run across him. Ulrich stood up. Come, he said. I will show you the safest place to cross the river. And he trotted along, parallel to the water, glancing at Venaya to make sure she was following.

Welcome! Feel free to fade here?

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
But you can't blame me for trying - by Venaya - January 25, 2023, 09:55 PM
RE: But you can't blame me for trying - by Ulrich - January 25, 2023, 10:23 PM
RE: But you can't blame me for trying - by Venaya - January 25, 2023, 10:46 PM
RE: But you can't blame me for trying - by Ulrich - January 25, 2023, 11:06 PM
RE: But you can't blame me for trying - by Venaya - January 25, 2023, 11:39 PM
RE: But you can't blame me for trying - by Ulrich - January 26, 2023, 12:16 AM
RE: But you can't blame me for trying - by Venaya - January 26, 2023, 12:29 AM