Two Rivers Isle [M] I don't want to run, just overwhelm me
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich woke to Adylaide's gentle nips, her giggle. He smiled, his eyes still closed, as she got up and left the den. A scent wafted over him.

A scent wafted over him.

Nostrils flaring, his eyes snapped open and he was on his paws in seconds, following her out of the den. Adylaide, he said, his voice more a growl than anything else. He stared at her, too intently, he knew, but he could not avert his gaze or calm himself down. Instinct had taken over now.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
[M] I don't want to run, just overwhelm me - by Adylaide - January 26, 2023, 09:50 AM
RE: [M] I don't want to run, just overwhelm me - by Ulrich - January 26, 2023, 01:41 PM
RE: [M] I don't want to run, just overwhelm me - by Ulrich - January 26, 2023, 02:05 PM
RE: [M] I don't want to run, just overwhelm me - by Ulrich - January 26, 2023, 02:14 PM