Grouse Thicket Don't judge me by my size, will you?
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Yes, I am, Ulrich said in reply. My name is Ulrich, of Two Rivers Isle. My wife, Adylaide, and I run the pack.

He blinked at the man’s next words. Well… anyone who can hunt that well in winter should never be underestimated, he said, nodding towards the kills at the Lykos’ paws. We take all kinds at the Isle, but we could always use more hunters, especially as my wife is pregnant. He paused, trying to remember all the things he was meant to tell newcomers. We have no real rules at the Isle, except that all members must be kind to one another. We do not tolerate in-fighting, stealing, lying, or any other such thing. Those caught causing trouble will be punished and stripped of their rank, but will be able to work their way back up to a respected level if they show true remorse for their actions. Any repeat offender who does not seem to care about the Isle will be exiled. He waited a moment to let Lykos think it over, then said, Is that agreeable to you?

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Lýkos - February 05, 2023, 03:22 PM
RE: Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Ulrich - February 05, 2023, 03:27 PM
RE: Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Lýkos - February 05, 2023, 03:52 PM
RE: Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Ulrich - February 05, 2023, 04:02 PM
RE: Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Lýkos - February 05, 2023, 04:15 PM
RE: Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Ulrich - February 05, 2023, 05:48 PM
RE: Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Lýkos - February 05, 2023, 08:13 PM
RE: Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Ulrich - February 05, 2023, 09:10 PM