Grouse Thicket Don't judge me by my size, will you?
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
There was something in the man's words that Ulrich was wary of, as if Lykos was... arrogant. As if he thought himself better than others. This made Ulrich leery, however, he'd had the same thought about Goliad when they'd first met, and Goliad had turned out just fine. It was not in Ulrich to misjudge people from the off--that sort of behavior was something he might have done before, in his old pack, and usually against his will. He took a breath.

Well, we need good fighters, too, he said, and smiled, though it felt strained. I need ones who can protect my pups when they are born. He glanced down at the food between Lykos' paws again. Did you hunt those for our caches? It was a common enough practice, to bring a gift when hoping to join a pack. The food will be most welcome. Why don't we pick these up and I'll guide you to the Isle. I'll need to show you the safest place to cross; the river is freezing and it's best not to swim if you can help it.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Lýkos - February 05, 2023, 03:22 PM
RE: Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Ulrich - February 05, 2023, 03:27 PM
RE: Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Lýkos - February 05, 2023, 03:52 PM
RE: Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Ulrich - February 05, 2023, 04:02 PM
RE: Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Lýkos - February 05, 2023, 04:15 PM
RE: Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Ulrich - February 05, 2023, 05:48 PM
RE: Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Lýkos - February 05, 2023, 08:13 PM
RE: Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Ulrich - February 05, 2023, 09:10 PM