Two Rivers Isle What if this storm ends and leaves us nothing
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich smiled in relief at Adylaide’s words, glad that she agreed with him. And then he immediately frowned. Now… We agreed to run this pack on democracy, so if we’re going to elect Iseul—rather, if we want to elect her—we need to call a meeting with the others to give them a chance to… disagree. I don’t foresee that happening, but it needs to be done regardless, or we’ll be hypocrites. I just wanted to discuss it with you first.

He looked at his wife, though his mind was already far away, at a meeting that hadn’t happened yet. Should he ask Iseul separately first if she wanted to become Deputy, or should he simply call everyone together and let them vote regardless of her own desire? He supposed if she didn’t want to become Deputy she could simply refuse the position, and the rest of the meeting could be electing her replacement…

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
What if this storm ends and leaves us nothing - by Ulrich - February 06, 2023, 09:57 PM
RE: What if this storm ends and leaves us nothing - by Ulrich - February 10, 2023, 12:57 PM