Otatso Wetlands No Faces, Strange Places.
Kvarsheim
Systkini
151 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
Again with the whole 'alone' talk. Didn't these pack wolves get it? It annoyed him. He didn't need anyone bossing him around or telling him what to do, let alone hanging about just to mooch off of their kills. Lazy, broken wolves were the ones that didn't catch their own meals. "Oh, yeah? Bonnie." Giving his name out wasn't inherently difficult, but he sure made it seem it.

"I don't need any old Alpha frolicking near their death bed telling me what to do." He found himself snorting. "Wasting my time all over again. I'm sure you would care about being alone." Pack wolves. This one was timid acting. Wasn't that something. Taking more heavy, obnoxious breaths to himself while he calmed down his spikey, rebellious anger, he looked the stranger up and down. "Yeah, well maybe I'll give it some thought. And maybe your little perpetrator is the girl I slammed into earlier, so if that's the case, then I sure am beggin' ya to do something with the thief. Well, enjoy your night out, Lestan." Every word he said was drenched in some sort of sarcasm. Including telling Lestan to enjoy his night. Bonnie did go to turn; albeit, slowly, with his ears pinned and his tail uncomfortably tucked to his legs. He was still young. He did not know trust. 
Messages In This Thread
No Faces, Strange Places. - by Bonario - February 10, 2023, 04:20 PM
RE: No Faces, Strange Places. - by Lestan - February 10, 2023, 06:13 PM
RE: No Faces, Strange Places. - by Bonario - February 11, 2023, 11:11 AM
RE: No Faces, Strange Places. - by Lestan - February 12, 2023, 08:18 PM
RE: No Faces, Strange Places. - by Bonario - February 12, 2023, 09:35 PM
RE: No Faces, Strange Places. - by Lestan - February 13, 2023, 11:07 AM
RE: No Faces, Strange Places. - by Bonario - February 13, 2023, 02:38 PM
RE: No Faces, Strange Places. - by Lestan - February 16, 2023, 02:44 PM
RE: No Faces, Strange Places. - by Bonario - February 25, 2023, 10:49 PM
RE: No Faces, Strange Places. - by Lestan - March 01, 2023, 05:51 PM