Two Rivers Isle I'll lay out all my reasons, you'll say that I need help
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich rested his chin atop Adylaide's head when she came forward. He wanted to hide away still, but that was not an option, and he probably should not want to hide from his wife. You do not need to apologize for your parents, he murmured. They got-- He cut himself off, surprised at himself. He'd been about to say that they'd gotten what they had deserved, but did he really think things like that? Wasn't that the sort of thinking he'd been trying to avoid?

Yes, he said, quickly, to her next words. We will build a new life here. We have built a new life here. And I am... happy. He took a breath. I'm... glad I told you. And he meant it, mostly. He was glad it was finally out, is more what he meant. Maybe now his nightmares would lessen.

[Fade? This is p old.]

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll lay out all my reasons, you'll say that I need help - by Ulrich - March 14, 2023, 04:50 PM