The Sentinels Meeting in Moonlight
44 Posts
Ooc — Free
Omnium watched her as she spoke. He took note of her body language, and he was particularly observing her tail as it went from wagging to still as she rambled on. He found himself calming the bundle of nerves as he spent some time in this talkative strangers presence. A newly formed pack held less of a threat than most established ones. They were more likely to be looking for wolves to fill their ranks. Omnium began to feel he had little to fear from her, so he allowed himself to give away a few details of their destination. If it were only that easy. North of these lands has not been kind to me, so I am searching for a new land to call home. Hopefully without a pack already settled there. He spoke the last sentence nonchalantly, but he made sure to mention it. Omnium made sure to leave out that he was traveling with his sister. Between Creed and himself, he already felt he was burdened enough by others, and if there was one thing he despised, it was putting up with those who refused to pull their weight. They had done just fine on their own thus far, and Omnium was going to keep it that way. His tail lashed behind him as he stood and once again began to scent the air for the sea salt that had drawn him here. Perhaps you could show me the way to a shore line that would not impede on Moontide. I would prefer to not ruffle any fur with my presence, and perhaps I could feast my eyes with a view that rivals that of your pretty face, damsel. His yellow eyes met hers, but his face left much to be desired if the statement was a compliment or a jab.
Messages In This Thread
Meeting in Moonlight - by Heph - March 17, 2023, 10:22 AM
RE: Meeting in Moonlight - by Omnium - March 18, 2023, 01:39 AM
RE: Meeting in Moonlight - by Heph - March 18, 2023, 10:56 AM
RE: Meeting in Moonlight - by Omnium - March 18, 2023, 09:54 PM
RE: Meeting in Moonlight - by Heph - March 19, 2023, 06:10 PM
RE: Meeting in Moonlight - by Omnium - March 21, 2023, 04:48 PM
RE: Meeting in Moonlight - by Heph - March 21, 2023, 08:05 PM
RE: Meeting in Moonlight - by Omnium - March 21, 2023, 10:53 PM
RE: Meeting in Moonlight - by Heph - March 22, 2023, 09:42 AM
RE: Meeting in Moonlight - by Omnium - March 22, 2023, 02:45 PM
RE: Meeting in Moonlight - by Heph - March 23, 2023, 11:24 AM