Horizon Ridge JOIN · The soul felt its worth
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
I'm getting ahead of myself a bit here but I'm excited for this plot, so I hope it's cool for me to start this. I'm going to date this for Christmas Eve. :D

Snow fell as Pied made the trek to Horizon Ridge. Her heart had lodged in her throat, the result of saying goodbye to the plateau and saying hello to the ridge—and being with Kisu. Everything had happened so fast that she spent half the time panicking about whether she'd made the right decision. Any time the doubts started to overwhelm her, she stopped, closed her eyes, summoned up Kisu's face in her mind and took a deep breath. It always worked.

She arrived at the pack's southernmost border in the early afternoon, the snow still falling thickly, though not hard enough to obscure her sight. She gazed up at the ridge, her heart beating fast, and then promptly called out to both Kisu and Akhlut. She wondered if Kisu had gotten the chance to tell the leader about Pied's likely relocation. It didn't really matter one way or the other, though; she was here now and would be happy to fill in the Alpha.

While she waited, she fell back onto her hindquarters and tried not to let her thoughts overwhelm her. As if sensing Pied's high emotions, Mag came swooping out of the snowy sky and landed on the piebald wolf's right shoulder. She felt the faint but cool ectoplasmic touch as the magpie's wings brushed her cheek, then as her claws hooked into the white fur on her shoulder. The bird's presence immediately calmed Pied and she waited patiently, admiring the snowflakes as they drifted around her face.
Messages In This Thread
JOIN · The soul felt its worth - by Pied - December 19, 2013, 01:31 PM
RE: The soul felt its worth (ATTN: Kisu & Akhlut) - by Pied - December 20, 2013, 09:58 AM
RE: JOIN · The soul felt its worth - by Akhlut - December 23, 2013, 08:31 PM
RE: JOIN · The soul felt its worth - by Pied - December 23, 2013, 09:33 PM
RE: JOIN · The soul felt its worth - by Akhlut - December 23, 2013, 10:43 PM
RE: JOIN · The soul felt its worth - by Pied - December 23, 2013, 10:57 PM
RE: JOIN · The soul felt its worth - by Akhlut - January 10, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: JOIN · The soul felt its worth - by Pied - January 10, 2014, 10:02 PM