Greatwater Lake Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette
Loner
190 Posts
Ooc — talamasca
zharille out!

it was not a woman that joined him, but a fat and ugly girl. there was not much about her that was wolf-like, and at first zharille only saw the threat of the coyote blood in her - and the fur of her spine rose defiantly. she eyed this misshapen girl with disdain.

what made khaba choose that over the strength of zharille? she remembered the man that had come, and then stolen khaba from her initially. he had smelled of dust - and this girl, she also smelled of that same dust, but bitter too, like a snake's musk.

a rumble started low in her chest, and she looked to khaba again, as if debating what she might do - what exactly was she capable in her current state when her rage did manifest? but khaba was strong too; stronger now than zharille, who had to protect what she carried in her belly.

she gave a snap of her teeth towards the girl as the singular sign she did not like this and then, withdrew with a lick of her lips. she looked away from both of them, accepting their presence here.
Messages In This Thread
Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Merikh - March 24, 2023, 12:16 PM
RE: Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Merikh - March 24, 2023, 01:12 PM
RE: Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Merikh - March 24, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Nazli - March 24, 2023, 01:37 PM
RE: Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Zharille - March 24, 2023, 01:43 PM
RE: Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Merikh - March 24, 2023, 02:30 PM
RE: Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Nazli - March 24, 2023, 02:34 PM
RE: Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Merikh - March 24, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Nazli - March 24, 2023, 03:36 PM