Gyrfalcon's Keep you said i was the [m]ost exotic flower
245 Posts
Ooc — bee

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: suggestive themes
can fade whenever you'd like!

atka was short of being overwhelmed by his presence as he moved around her, brushing her fur with a gentle pressure and soft nips. that did not lower the intesity; sharp, breathy sighs escaped her easily with him. she wanted this, as she always did.

snow's ears retreated to her skull as she turned towards him to offer many kisses to his chin as he leaned above her. she hoped that was an answer in itself, if not, the pleading eyes he would surely recognize.

❝please, dreven.❞ atka offered into the night, words whiny and gentle.
[Image: dcm9zur-d3aafd96-e9dd-475b-8fff-3c9c9da5...N13Rk97sII]
Messages In This Thread
you said i was the [m]ost exotic flower - by Aqillutaq - April 03, 2023, 05:04 AM
RE: you said i was the [m]ost exotic flower - by Dreven - April 03, 2023, 06:17 AM
RE: you said i was the [m]ost exotic flower - by Dreven - April 04, 2023, 05:59 AM
RE: you said i was the [m]ost exotic flower - by Aqillutaq - April 06, 2023, 01:13 PM
RE: you said i was the [m]ost exotic flower - by Dreven - April 06, 2023, 02:54 PM