Two Rivers Isle eat popcorn in the morning, pancakes in the night
36 Posts
Ooc —
They smiled at the response they received, hastening their step. Within a few minutes, they found a calm place to wade to the other side of the river. Totoro then bustled north, veering west along the western fork. Ahead, they could see a strip of open grassland gradually narrowing into the neighboring forest. They aimed for that green space.

They spied a figure standing near the water on the makeshift island. Even from a distance, Totoro could tell the stranger was of large stature. Trotting quickly along the waterway now, they rolled to a stop across from the unfamiliar she-wolf. Something leaped in their belly as their blue eyes gazed across the tributary at the she-wolf painted in earthy hues.

Halloo! they said, raising their voice a little, though shouting wasn’t really necessary. Thank you for meeting me here! I am Avery, though I prefer the nickname Totoro.

They smiled and waved their tail, waiting for an introduction in turn.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: eat popcorn in the morning, pancakes in the night - by Totoro - April 11, 2023, 12:03 PM