Ouroboros Spine will you burn down when i ignite the torch?
216 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Though Massaraq was not fully old enough to leave the den he found himself more and more curious. It was bright and light and from what he saw the world came and went there - the idea of an inside and outside was beginning to dawn on him and so when he heard a low chuff he thought perhaps it was one of the large wolves who came. But the towering figure he had to peer up to look at fully was not someone he knew. "Anaaaa?" He was confused, he knew this was not his Anaa but he was very large and was carrying something that smelled like a meal.

He was slowly becoming more and more confident in his pawsteps and he bounded up to meet, bumping his head against the leg of the other wolf and giving out a squeak of surprise at having arrived so quickly. Almost as soon as he had fallen he was on his paws again and looking around, peering up at the stranger "You?!" It was a declaration and a question though what exactly he meant by it he did not know.

hope you don't mind Massaraq! I had him bump in Kivaluk but let me know if I should change it ^__^ feel free to powerplay him - he's about 27 days old here
Messages In This Thread
RE: will you burn down when i ignite the torch? - by Massaraq - April 19, 2023, 11:44 AM