Northstar Vale And they’ll sew feathеrs in my spine.
Sun Mote Copse
Tradesman
the muse of w a r
204 Posts
Ooc — delaney
sable does not toddle out after her, and towhee jr does not ponder it any further than perhaps he did not want to go see the fun, exciting thing.

more mom time for her!

she bounds after towhee — attempting to weave between her mother's legs ( not realizing it was a really good way to accidentally get stepped on ).

-nest?- it is becoming easier to mimic the ptero, the signing gestures ... even without quite fully grasping the meaning behind the words. she would, in time, but she settles for signing the words she does have an inkling about: nest, for one.

she squints at it for a long moment; weary, despite her mother's calm demeanor.

the true significance of the place is lost to her, though she moves forward to investigate the mound scattered with dried flowers.

they remind her of the ones tamar brought, only less vibrant ... and they no longer had that sweet, floral scent; learned as jr sniffs at one curiously.

she turns back to her mother then, brow furrowing. -what is?- she signs.

has a juvenile peregrine falcon companion named ghost; can be freely pp'd in threads with her; with the exception of serious injury/death.
-Ptero will look like this in posts-
Messages In This Thread
And they’ll sew feathеrs in my spine. - by Towhee - April 17, 2023, 01:05 PM
RE: And they’ll sew feathеrs in my spine. - by Towhee Jr - April 19, 2023, 03:22 PM