Sleepy Fox Hollow You're the edge of the cliff that I'm hanging on
Loner
184 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Lucky for her Paeon is here. Haha

A simple stroll through the territory. A chance to check on the performance of her new garden. And... see a familiar face?

"Tierra?" Paeon called out to the dark she-wolf before galloping toward her direction. Once closer she was sure. "Tierra. It is you. What are you doing here?" she asked in a friendly cheerful voice. The fact that they were no longer in Mereo together and thus she was trespassing escaped her mind.

But she... Something wasn't right. "Tierra?" Paeon stepped in front of the girl to stop her in her mindless stroll. "You Ok? Can you look at me?" she moved her head as to be in front of the girl's face and tried to look into her eyes but she would not keep still. 

She wasn't rabid which was good, but this was not normal. Paeon took a sniff of the girl's breath and could smell something on it, but couldn't pinpoint it. It wasn't poppies. Those would have killed her or at the very least knocked her out completely after a single flower.

She lifted her head and called out to @Mahler. Paeon wasn't sure if he would have more experience with this or not. She wasn't even sure if he was around to reply. Regardless she would watch over Tierra and make sure she was safe, and stayed put until she got better. Perhaps take further action if she appeared to get worse.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're the edge of the cliff that I'm hanging on - by Paeon - April 23, 2023, 03:15 PM