Two Rivers Isle eat popcorn in the morning, pancakes in the night
36 Posts
Ooc —
What had brought Iseul here, so far from home? Had she simply dispersed or was there another cause? Oftentimes, terrible incidents forced wolves to leave their home. It was a trend they’d noticed while talking to many others over the course of their travels.

Before Totoro could ask, Iseul posed a question of her own. Sometimes, people like Iseul and places like Two River Isle sorely tempted them. From what they could gather, it sounded like a peaceful, familial home, and that appealed to them. But they were not yet ready to settle down someplace.

I enjoy traveling very much and am not ready to stop just yet, Totoro admitted, and there is part of me that thinks I may return to The Coven where I was born if that day comes. But it sounds like you have found a wonderful life here, Iseul, and I wish you and the isle the best. Thank you for taking the time to indulge my curiosity today.

Unfortunately, I’m planning on dropping this character. I was hoping you would conclude/fade this for us? :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: eat popcorn in the morning, pancakes in the night - by Totoro - May 01, 2023, 10:32 AM