Hushed Willows If you stay in my way I'll kill when I'm desperate
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
@Sirris wasn't around, perhaps she had changed her mind, but she would be welcome to join if she returned. Void wasn't going to wait around any longer though. Gesturing to Pali, he started off after the scent of the deer, with the young wolfdog at his heels.

The herd came into view soon and Void set his target. A young stag in the back, no more than an adolecent, with not quite full-sized antlers yet. He was old enough to be on his own, but young enough he'd get lost if they distracted the herd. "Pali, I want you to distract the herd. Make a noise, a little bit away from me, anything as simple as just a crunch of a leaf. The herd will hear it and flee, but I'll hold our target back. The young stag back there, with the smaller antlers." Void instructed. "Ready, go." He said, and after Pali's distraction, he raced towards the young stag, who, as expected, was getting lost already. 

Throwing all his body weight into the deer, he tried to force it to the ground. Latching his jaws on its leg helped his efforts, but he needed Pali's help.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you stay in my way I'll kill when I'm desperate - by Void - June 12, 2023, 08:55 AM