Lion Head Mesa she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak
Akashingo
Fellahin
Bloomin'
115 Posts
Ooc — H2O
I hope oh don’t mind me throwing tuna in here! Can delete if needed <3

It was always such a divine thing to be in the presence of Toula. The young queen was like a slice of warm pie and ice cream, something so comforting and inviting. And even if the two weren’t your favorite desserts, you’d still take a plate of both anyways. To tuna, that was the pure embodiment of Toula.

And so it was odd that the loyal fellahin was away from her, considering she was to be one of the favored. But tuna had sensed a shifting in the mess air and sands and had come to see what it was that was being brought to the doorsteps of Akashingo.

It delighted her to see someone waiting, and the coyote who had grown accustomed to wolves seeing her as (somewhat) an equal would be seen trotting in the general direction towards the stranger. And when she gets close enough, she would come to a halt and look upon the other before speaking.

“yew ‘re standin’ on thee edge a’wf Akashingo, stranger. What brings y’ew to the lan’ of the reeds?”
"English" "Spanish" "Nahuatl"
speaks with a Texan accent which can come across in all of her languages
[Image: CACTUS1.gif]
steffi lynn
Messages In This Thread
she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Zaahira - June 14, 2023, 11:21 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Tuna - June 14, 2023, 11:43 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Tuna - June 15, 2023, 04:47 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Tuna - June 15, 2023, 08:32 PM