Lion Head Mesa she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak
Akashingo
Fellahin
Bloomin'
115 Posts
Ooc — H2O
there is sadness masked by anger. and when Zaahira finally adds in the missing piece, it all makes sense.

Tuna had seen this blessed raven; she had seen her corpse and had run to the steps of the throne to decry such a killing with no mercy. It had not been the first bloody path that she has crossed, but it was something that seemingly wrecked her internally. what was this monster of a man doing to kill the others who supposedly took up arms to protect his lake?

there was a need for his flesh and blood, and Zaahira would open the final lock to the door. Tuna comes to lower her head for a moment, "Ahm sorry fer ya'h loss," she says apologetically before coming to look around the mesa for others, "come, miz' Toula and miz'ter Senmut will see you an' decide what'a do. but rest'ah'ssured, Khaba will pay for his cr'ahmes."

a lowly promise from her. but it was something that would hold weight later.

she would come to offer herself as a guide for Zaahira to follow her into the red land. with haste, Tuna would make a beeline to the underground passage to the throne room, passing by the garden and murals until they would eventually come to the opening of divine light itself. 

and before anything, Tuna presses her forehead to the ground as she has become so accustomed to before rising to meet the gazes of others. and through all of this, she wondered what Zaahira was thinking.

paging lovely @Toula or @Senmut if you both are able <3
"English" "Spanish" "Nahuatl"
speaks with a Texan accent which can come across in all of her languages
[Image: CACTUS1.gif]
steffi lynn
Messages In This Thread
she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Zaahira - June 14, 2023, 11:21 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Tuna - June 14, 2023, 11:43 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Tuna - June 15, 2023, 04:47 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Tuna - June 15, 2023, 08:32 PM