Kintla Flatlands As long as I have air to breathe, I'm fine
Sunclaw
48 Posts
Ooc — Sunclaw
@Tavina, one day after this thread

Sunspots was aware that if it weren't for Toula's mercy and patience, he wouldn't be alive. And he was also aware that Zaahira hated him. Well, the feeling was mutual.

Sunspots walked for a long time, thinking. At one point in the morning, he went to a tree and lay down. He had a dream where he was on a tree, Zaahira, below, told him "jump, jump".
Later, Toula looked at him and said "jump in fifteen days." Then Khaba would climb the tree and push Sunspots, laughing.

He woke up with a start and sighed. It had only been a dream. He yawned and looked around. He had no desire to travel, nor to hunt. He kept walking around the tree, and managed to catch a small bird with white plumage.

He wasn't hungry, so he simply used bird's feathers, leaving them on the ground around the tree. Then he kept walking and found some flowers of different colors. Standing on two legs, he placed them on the bark of the tree.

He sat next to the tree and looked at the horizon

YouTube Channel: Sunclaw (Narrated videos of wolves and pups. Updates from Yellowstone Wolf Packs)

[Image: sunclaw.gif]
Messages In This Thread
As long as I have air to breathe, I'm fine - by Sunspots - July 15, 2023, 06:08 PM