Swiftcurrent Creek Writing letters addressed to the fire.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Delta
185 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Viinturuth's burgundy eyes were gentle, but searching. Neither his brother nor he sterling wolfess had given any suggestion of involvement with one another when they'd united to judge the stranger who'd requested attention at Swiftcurrent's edge, though he supposed they'd each been too occupied to give anything away. Eshe was a pretty face with warm eyes and a bright smile; he could appreciate how his brother had come to notice her.

He wondered if she knew herself to be one of three.

The ranger would never involve himself in the complications of Akavir's tumultuous love life, and thus his secret was safe with him. All he could do was support where he could. Viinturuth emitted a soft chuff to Eshe in invitation that she join him in his wanderings, and he shifted his weight to pad along the path he'd chosen. Not really, he answered simply, but it suited me. I just preferred to keep moving, I guess. Not getting any younger, though - figured I'd give this pack thing another go.

He was not old, but one day he would be. Viinturuth had already missed out on so much while living as a rogue. He'd thought long and hard on his future and he wanted it to be by the river.
Messages In This Thread
Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Viinturuth - August 08, 2023, 12:43 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Eshe - August 08, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Eshe - August 09, 2023, 02:08 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Eshe - August 09, 2023, 03:22 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Viinturuth - August 10, 2023, 12:44 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Eshe - August 10, 2023, 01:23 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Eshe - August 10, 2023, 02:01 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Eshe - August 10, 2023, 03:05 PM