Moonspear they go and drag my name down through the dirt
Sun Mote Copse
NPC
the muse of w a r
230 Posts
Ooc — delaney
she finds a strange sort of comfort in the shadowing of ghost as he flights down on a branch nearby, observing the pair as jr's steps slow with the crossing of njord's path.

-hi,- jr signs in ptero, slowing her movements at the rough gestures of njord's ptero. she pauses for a moment, trying to think of how she wanted to phrase her request; her left ear flickering back for a moment in contemplation.

better to get straight to the point, she thinks.

-i would like to travel around the wilds,- she signs, trying not to phrase it like she was asking permission because her mind felt made up on the matter but she was also, sort of, asking permission. -try to carve my own path.-

it would take a lot of effort on her part if she was granted the permission she sought, but jr felt that she was ready, that she was up for the challenge.

has a juvenile peregrine falcon companion named ghost; can be freely pp'd in threads with her; with the exception of serious injury/death.
-Ptero will look like this in posts-
Messages In This Thread
RE: they go and drag my name down through the dirt - by Towhee Jr - August 15, 2023, 09:40 AM