Moonspear they go and drag my name down through the dirt
Sun Mote Copse
Honoree
the muse of w a r
205 Posts
Ooc — delaney
she watches njord as he signs her task.

it would not be easy, she thinks. not only was there a prize she was to bring back — which in and of itself would be tough — but she needed to befriend the pack.

her paws are still for a moment, weighing the gravity of the task set before her seriously.

-this task may see me gone for some time...,- for jr, despite her youth, does not consider that this will be done in a week or two. she considers it may take several months.

time for her to grow and train and learn and she wonders if that was what njord's hope was for this task.

but ultimately, her mind was made. she wished to travel and she did not wish to sever ties with her family to see her wanderlust sated:

-i will do it.-

she takes a deep breath of the warm mountain air, ear twitching not at the sounds of the world she could not hear but for the soft breeze that swelled like a wave before it resettled.

has a juvenile peregrine falcon companion named ghost; can be freely pp'd in threads with her; with the exception of serious injury/death.
-Ptero will look like this in posts-
Messages In This Thread
RE: they go and drag my name down through the dirt - by Towhee Jr - August 20, 2023, 06:43 AM