Haunted Wood how many freakin’ vampires am i supposed to care about these days?
Loner
174 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Satisfied with his daughters’ response, Eljay turned and moved off through the woods. If Glee made to follow him right away, Frolic thrust out a black foreleg to stop her sister in her tracks, giving her a look. She peered after their father, waiting for him to pad out of earshot, then leaned in close.

It’s so boring, Glee, she hisspered, snorting a giggle before straightening up, adjusting the skin strapped to her throat and saying more loudly, I’m sooo glad you’re coming with us! which was the truth.

Hopefully with her sister to tag along, the whole enterprise would be a lot less of a drag. Eyes sparkling, Frolic bounded in Eljay’s wake. Her wrap momentarily got snagged on a thorn bush, nearly choking her, but Frolic yanked it free, looked around for Glee, laughed sheepishly and proceeded.

I was wondering if you’d like to fade this one in favor of a thread where Frolic takes Glee to visit Seal? :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)