Hushed Willows You don't wanna know what I know (that you're leaving)
216 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Worry clouded the wolf's words but he heard them nonetheless and the urgency in them too. Her daughter must have been very young for her to be this worried he thought, but at least that would make it easier to find her. He wished that he was a better tracker, but instead settled for taking a deep breath and centering himself. Frustration at his shortcomings and fear of failure would not serve him in that moment, in time he would face them, and yet they needed to take a step back. "I'll help you look. Is there somewhere or something  I could pick up her scent to help you search?" Perhaps a den or something, he was not sure if this wolf kept furs but that would work. He had never searched for someone before, or not successfully anyways, but that was not important.

At her introduction he gave a polite smile, and nodded, realizing he had not introduced himself either. "My name's Massaraq." He wondered if he should introduce himself of his pack, perhaps his last name. But he doubted that it would mean much this far from Moonglow.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You don't wanna know what I know (that you're leaving) - by Massaraq - November 04, 2023, 03:26 PM