Hushed Willows You don't wanna know what I know (that you're leaving)
216 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
He sensed her unease but did not push, he did not know her well and could not gauge the depths of her, what lay behind the shift in her speech and the change in tides of emotions so he only nodded in acceptance and listened as she resumed speaking once more. It seemed as if something in his scent had given away his origins, well woven into him despite the distance travelled, but he could only smile at the mention of home, at still being tied to it in some palpable way when he felt so unmoored otherwise. "Kukutux Moonwoman is my mother." He nodded his head in reply, voice warm. His anaa helped many wolves, knew many things.

Her name, that she knew his anaa, a memory sparked and he asked, suddenly intensely curious. "Did you teach Ajei how to hunt crabs? With Blossom?" It seemed so long ago, that time on the beach, before the tide had returned to wash everything away. He wondered if nuutuittuq would guide him towards the sea, did not know if he wanted to return, what he would find there.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You don't wanna know what I know (that you're leaving) - by Massaraq - November 11, 2023, 02:24 PM