Starglow Basin By streetlight, this dark night, a séance down below
184 Posts
Ooc — Kat
The whispers of the plains faded into nothing behind him as Talisman walked his new path. It involved retracing his steps back to the lowlands, seeking out his kin. There were several females living in The Tribe, women who might carry his offspring someday.

His feet grew very weary by the time he found his way back to the arid sprawl of Naaghai. Rather than make his way directly to the distant ravine, the coyote returned to the familiar river. Talisman took a long drink and soaked his paws. The water was so shallow that he could walk right in the current, headed southward.

Ahead, he saw a great bowl in the dry earth. Before he could properly register its depth and breadth, Talis spotted a figure making its way out of the basin. His glacial eyes tracked its movements before he suddenly realized he recognized it.

Candle! he called out, leaping out of the stream and shaking out his rusty paws as he began moving toward her. Words fell from his lips, punctuating his hurried footsteps. I’m so glad I ran into you! I’m back to—whoa, what is that?
Messages In This Thread
RE: By streetlight, this dark night, a séance down below - by Talisman - November 13, 2023, 10:02 AM