Cerulean Cape less of a stranger
35 Posts
Ooc — Squeaks
Hey, I get it! I get it! Had he possessed hands, they would have been facing palms out to ward away the vitriol the girl had to throw at him. Who was he to think he could have been a good Samaritan? Taking a few steps back himself, Briar heaved a sigh.

Whale eyed and shrinking away, he only stirred trouble in the quiet little world the girl had on the sand bank. Were she truthful that her family remained close, he was on the path to bring trouble to himself now too.

I'll piss off and leave you alone, alright? He leaned down and collected his fish. A small part of him suggested to leave it for her. The part of him that considered himself a man. The hungrier, beastly part of him quickly tore the notion to shreds. He would not continue to stave off hunger for a girl that would certainly waste the gift as she did his concern.

Multicolored eyes narrowed, harboring the bitterness such a thought produced in his head. Clouding the concern, the guilt, from his conscious. Only allowing it to escape in a muffled, Be well, before he turned on his heel and left the girl to be alone again.
Messages In This Thread
less of a stranger - by Dinah - November 07, 2023, 03:25 PM
RE: less of a stranger - by Briar Cayde - November 07, 2023, 04:14 PM
RE: less of a stranger - by Dinah - November 07, 2023, 06:57 PM
RE: less of a stranger - by Briar Cayde - November 08, 2023, 09:00 PM
RE: less of a stranger - by Dinah - November 08, 2023, 09:18 PM
RE: less of a stranger - by Briar Cayde - November 19, 2023, 03:06 PM