Moonsong Glacier don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby
Sun Mote Copse
Honoree
the muse of w a r
209 Posts
Ooc — delaney
ghost, ever her ears, gives a forceful, if not still slightly painful tug of her scruff with his good talon in the direction the howl had arisen.

curious, but knowing now what her falcon companion's different signals met, follows in the direction and arrives, third, to the small gathering. a dip of her head is given towards ariadne before sharp golden gaze goes to the two others gathered.

she does not know them; not really. not even really at all.

her curiosity makes its home upon her facial features as ghost finds a perch in a nearby tree instead of her shoulders; wary of the two he does not know.

has a juvenile peregrine falcon companion named ghost; can be freely pp'd in threads with her; with the exception of serious injury/death.
-Ptero will look like this in posts-
Messages In This Thread
don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by RIP Ariadne - December 18, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Valiant - December 18, 2023, 05:43 PM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Raiyuk - December 18, 2023, 06:16 PM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Towhee Jr - December 19, 2023, 05:40 AM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Valiant - December 19, 2023, 11:46 AM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Raiyuk - December 19, 2023, 08:41 PM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Towhee Jr - December 20, 2023, 07:25 AM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Valiant - December 20, 2023, 11:36 PM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Towhee Jr - December 23, 2023, 10:02 AM