Moonsong Glacier send the darkness
Sun Mote Copse
Honoree
the muse of w a r
205 Posts
Ooc — delaney
jr's throat tightens with the breath that catches in it, a bit painfully, when towhee tells her that sable went to look for their father. she could, sort of, see the hope behind the action but also wondered if it was a lost cause. a fool's errand. maxim had been gone for so long and her own memory of him was fuzzy at best. she couldn't even say that she remembered what he looked like, that if she met him now that she would recognize him.

but she didn't dare put these words to ptero.

instead, she offered a -i hope sable finds him.- for her brother's sake, if no one else's.

-i was angry when you first decided to travel,- jr is sure her mother remembers. -but i understand now that i'm older and have done it myself. anyway,- she gives a soft shake of her head. -i don't think it fell apart.- she signs. -we all decided to do our own thing and i don't think that's a bad thing.-

perhaps sable would hold a different opinion, but jr a little more wiser and a lot more travelled than she'd been even months ago, chose to see it with a silver lining.

-i'm still learning about moonsong, myself.- jr admits, a bit sheepishly. -i don't know,- jr hedges. -in hindsight, maybe it was a bit rash to join up when all i'd done was hunt with ariadne one time but ... intuition told me it was a good choice when she offered for me to stay.- in reality, it was a double edged coin that really, could've gone either way. but jr was smart enough to know and certainly bold enough to jump ship if something didn't feel right.

has a juvenile peregrine falcon companion named ghost; can be freely pp'd in threads with her; with the exception of serious injury/death.
-Ptero will look like this in posts-
Messages In This Thread
send the darkness - by Towhee Jr - December 10, 2023, 07:06 AM
RE: send the darkness - by Towhee - December 13, 2023, 10:11 AM
RE: send the darkness - by Towhee Jr - December 13, 2023, 02:49 PM
RE: send the darkness - by Towhee - December 13, 2023, 09:56 PM
RE: send the darkness - by Towhee Jr - December 15, 2023, 06:05 AM
RE: send the darkness - by Towhee - December 15, 2023, 10:18 AM
RE: send the darkness - by Towhee Jr - December 17, 2023, 06:45 AM
RE: send the darkness - by Towhee - December 18, 2023, 10:38 AM
RE: send the darkness - by Towhee Jr - December 19, 2023, 05:55 AM
RE: send the darkness - by Towhee - December 19, 2023, 10:42 AM