Moonsong Glacier don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby
Sun Mote Copse
Honoree
the muse of w a r
209 Posts
Ooc — delaney
a package was given to each of them, an jr inspects the bundle with a delicate curiosity, missing some of ariadne's speech. towhee jr looks up in time to catch her leader signing her instructions. she was to take her bundle to moonspear and to tell sialuk that she and her's were thought of and wished well.

for a moment, jr's stomach clenches as she thinks about moonspear, and how she hadn't even attempted to make contact since she departed months ago.

that she had defied njord's directive to return if things became too tough.

-of course.- jr signs in agreement; offering a soft shake of her head 'no' when the small group was asked if they had any questions.

has a juvenile peregrine falcon companion named ghost; can be freely pp'd in threads with her; with the exception of serious injury/death.
-Ptero will look like this in posts-
Messages In This Thread
don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by RIP Ariadne - December 18, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Valiant - December 18, 2023, 05:43 PM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Raiyuk - December 18, 2023, 06:16 PM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Towhee Jr - December 19, 2023, 05:40 AM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Valiant - December 19, 2023, 11:46 AM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Raiyuk - December 19, 2023, 08:41 PM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Towhee Jr - December 20, 2023, 07:25 AM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Valiant - December 20, 2023, 11:36 PM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Towhee Jr - December 23, 2023, 10:02 AM