Redhawk Caldera All of the people that I don't know
Loner
162 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Her brows rose when Bridget mentioned she was a traveling nurse. Frolic wasn’t much interested in such things, though she had a healthy respect for the field on account of Eljay. It seemed like a pretty cool calling, actually.

Do you travel by yourself? I mean, when you’re not helping patients, she asked. Is it har—

Quite abruptly, Frolic noticed the woman’s missing hind leg. Her eyes bugged and she stared at the stump. Frolic inevitably wondered what the heck had happened there, though before she could think to ask, she found herself marveling all the more at Bridget’s vocation.

Hard? Is it hard? Frolic finished her earlier thought, dragging her eyes back to Bridget’s face. Or is it more, like, fun than hard? she tacked on in a hopeful tone.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
All of the people that I don't know - by Bridget - December 03, 2023, 09:06 AM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Frolic - December 11, 2023, 09:57 AM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Bridget - December 17, 2023, 11:32 AM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Frolic - December 20, 2023, 09:24 AM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Bridget - December 28, 2023, 10:26 AM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Frolic - December 28, 2023, 04:53 PM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Bridget - January 03, 2024, 06:36 PM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Frolic - January 03, 2024, 10:00 PM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Bridget - January 07, 2024, 11:53 AM