Hoshor Plains to bring us sugar and tea and rum
Loner
162 Posts
Ooc — Kat
She wasn’t sure Seal was here, though that was fine. If she didn’t come, then Frolic would simply hang a left and head toward Moonspear. But as her eyes scanned the distant throngs, she thought there was a pretty good chance Seal was among them. Knowing her friend, she wouldn’t miss this.

Frolic’s lips curled fondly at the thought, which seemed to summon forth the young woman herself. Her heart leaped in her breast as she saw her friend coming nearer. Frolic bounced to her feet and rushed forward to hug her, kissing her cheek on a total whim. It felt right, while sending little jolts of electricity through Frolic’s bloodstream.

The only thing I’m hunting for is you, she said lightly, falling back a foot to look her friend in the face. I wanted to find you to tell you something. But first, how’s it going here? I wasn’t sure you’d be here. Are you actually getting to hunt? Frolic wondered, her interest genuine.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Frolic - December 28, 2023, 08:18 PM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Seal - December 28, 2023, 10:07 PM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Frolic - December 28, 2023, 10:19 PM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Seal - December 28, 2023, 10:51 PM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Frolic - December 29, 2023, 09:31 AM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Seal - December 31, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Frolic - January 01, 2024, 10:13 AM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Seal - January 01, 2024, 11:31 AM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Frolic - January 01, 2024, 12:56 PM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Seal - January 21, 2024, 11:02 AM