Hoshor Plains to bring us sugar and tea and rum
Loner
166 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Seal’s laugh rang hollow in Frolic’s ear. Her brow furrowed as she regarded her friend’s familiar, pretty face. Seal didn’t leave her hanging, quickly explaining her lackluster mood. It sounded like she was under a lot of pressure. Frolic felt a strong urge to comfort and reassure her friend, even when Seal waved off her concerns.

Hey, she said simply, waiting for Seal to go quiet and still. Their eyes caught and Frolic smiled as she continued, I’m sure you’re doing just fine, probably even better than that. She reached a dark paw and grabbed one of Seal’s. My papa just taught me some breathing exercises, in case I get myself in any crazy situations… She laughed, winked and squeezed her friend’s paw.

And then nothing else was said, as Frolic guided Seal through several deep inhales through their noses and exhales through their mouths. Frolic’s eyes lingered on Seal’s face during the exercises, looking for the lines to smooth and the shadows to lift, and fought an urge to reach out and cup those fine cheekbones with her free hand.

Instead, she brought it to the other one to clasp Seal’s paw between both of hers, giving it a little squeeze as she queried, Feel any better?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Frolic - December 28, 2023, 08:18 PM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Seal - December 28, 2023, 10:07 PM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Frolic - December 28, 2023, 10:19 PM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Seal - December 28, 2023, 10:51 PM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Frolic - December 29, 2023, 09:31 AM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Seal - December 31, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Frolic - January 01, 2024, 10:13 AM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Seal - January 01, 2024, 11:31 AM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Frolic - January 01, 2024, 12:56 PM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Seal - January 21, 2024, 11:02 AM