Redhawk Caldera All of the people that I don't know
Loner
162 Posts
Ooc — Kat
It sounded like an even split, though Bridget’s remark definitely gave Frolic some food for thought. Easy was often synonymous with boring, at least in the youngster’s experience. She thirsted for challenge.

Oh, I hate fish! Blech! she blurted, wrinkling her nose. I hope I’m never desperate enough to eat fish. But, Frolic said cheerfully, noted! Got any more travel tips to share?

If Bridget didn’t mind, Frolic would pick her brain, though only for a little bit. She still needed to find her parents and sit them down to talk. She was a little anxious about how it would go but her chat with Bridget would validate her decision to give traveling a whirl sooner than later.

No worries! This feels like a good place to fade? :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
All of the people that I don't know - by Bridget - December 03, 2023, 09:06 AM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Frolic - December 11, 2023, 09:57 AM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Bridget - December 17, 2023, 11:32 AM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Frolic - December 20, 2023, 09:24 AM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Bridget - December 28, 2023, 10:26 AM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Frolic - December 28, 2023, 04:53 PM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Bridget - January 03, 2024, 06:36 PM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Frolic - January 03, 2024, 10:00 PM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Bridget - January 07, 2024, 11:53 AM